viernes, septiembre 29, 2006

NOCHE DE HIPNOSIS
Y
TELEFONÍA MOVIL


I keep on feeling it,

this is not a dream for me...



Maybe they're not sleeping,

but thinking about the dirty friend of mine.
still, he's holding my hand.

Nothing to be afraid of…



And whit a sight he burns it dawn.

All my records, all my candies.

Happy, whit his bottle in a hand…



Bring the bats to me.

Let the hypnosis fled.

All the gay fans go ahead and write the last sonnet.

Because all the towers are like music sets.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Juan Solo, he pasado a saludarte y darte las gracias por ser un fiel lector.

Te dejo un café.
Besos

septiembre 29, 2006 12:16 p.m.  
Blogger LaRomané said...

Y quien canta este tema???? Es una cancion, cierto???


Saludos
x0x0x0x
LaRomané

septiembre 29, 2006 7:49 p.m.  
Blogger Priscila said...

Me quedo con esta linea: "Because all the towers are like music sets." Virtuosa, como la musica, asi son estas tambien.

Saludos.

septiembre 30, 2006 3:59 p.m.  
Blogger Juan Solo said...

No no es una canción, a menos que la traiga en el subconciente, pero no creo.

octubre 02, 2006 12:35 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home